Tuesday, March 1, 2011

overall

The thing about planning a warp speed wedding, is that there is no time to plan each individual element of the day....especially the elements that need to be booked fast ie my gown, bridesmaids dresses, photographer, band, flowers, invitations. I have not had the luxury of flipping through countless magazine or web pages looking for the perfect whatever. I have to just book the appointment and give my self an hour or so to quickly scan those hundreds of pages and find something that grabs my attention. No hemming and hawing allowed. This is not exactly my personality. I am a planner....a thinker. Over analyzing to a fault sometimes.....or some would say most times.
It has been a challenge for me and with certain aspects, downright difficult. I have been feeling a little anxious about the speed at which I picked my gown, but that I will save for another day.
I will admit, being forced to work in this way has showed me there are some positives that come along with it, if only I can figure out how to stop the worrying from happening after the decision is made. I have been thinking it could be ideal, just going with and trusting your gut. I have no choice but to adjust or be a worrying mess, so I will adjust. Now though I am now left wondering if this wedding is bringing on permanent changes in my personality that I never expected to see. Only time will tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment